Published on September 8th, 2017 | by Barry Healy0
Meal of the Month: Garlicky Lemon Mahi Mahi
The opportunity for days of sun, sea and sand are sadly slipping away before our very eyes, until next summer at least.
All that aside, it doesn’t mean that we can’t allow ourselves some tasty and easy-to-make meals reminiscent of sun-kissed seaside days.
Bring the sea into your home with this incredibly easy and super quick Mahi Mahi recipe.
What you need:
- 3 tbsp. butter, divided
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 115g Mahi Mahi fillets
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp. freshly chopped parsley, plus more for garnish
1. Melt 1 tablespoon of butter and olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat, add Mahi Mahi and season with salt and pepper. Cook until golden, 3 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate.
2. Add remaining 2 tablespoons butter to skillet. Once melted, add garlic and cook until fragrant, 1 minute, then stir in lemon zest and juice and parsley. Return Mahi Mahi fillets to skillet and cover in sauce.
3. Garnish with more parsley and serve!
Total Time: 0:20 Prep: 0:20 Serves: 4
By Catherina Arndt