Sebastien Masi Of Pearl Brasserie Awarded Chef Of The Year For 2017
Co-owner of Pearl Brasserie, Sebastien Masi, has been awarded chef of the year 2017 in the Georgina Campbell Awards.
Masi, along with the help of his partner Kirsten, first opened the doors of Pearl Brasserie on Merrion Street Upper, Dublin 2 in December of 2000.
On being in the catering industry, Mr Masi said:
” In this profession there are two things which make you smile on the way home, the customer who loved their meal, or the chef you trained and returns to you a few years later and thanks you for making him understand the art of food.”
Since its opening in 2000, the French restaurant has gained quite the attention.
Further acknowledgements & awards for Pearl Brasserie include:
- No5 of 2017 Travellers Choice Awards, Tripadvisor’s annual list of the top ten fine dining restaurants in Ireland.
- McKenna’s Guide Best in Ireland 2017, The Bridgestone Guides – 100 Best Places to eat.
- Wine awards Sunday Business Post 2015 – Finalist Best Sommelier 2015 Thomy Sabbe.
- Dubliner Magazine -Chef’s Chef The Dubliner/Santa Rita Awards 2011.
- Dubliner 100 Best Restaurants 2011.
- In Dublin -Voted Best French Restaurant 2010, Best Overall Restaurant in Dublin 2010.
- National Hospitality Awards Best Fine Dining Restaurant 2010.
- Georgina Campbell’s Ireland Restaurant of the Year 2009.
- Food & Wine Magazine Dublin’s Best Restaurant 2009, Winner Style Award 2008, Best service 2008.
- Highly commended Dublin Best Chef 2006, 2008, – Food & Wine Magazine.
- Best Newcomer – Restaurant Association Ireland Bushmills Malt 2002/3.
- The Michelin Guide since 2001.
Luxurious, innovative and sophisticated, Pearl Brasserie has been known for consistently excellent food since its opening.
Everything is perfectly seasoned, beautifully presented and a pure pleasure to eat.
With quality ingredients, classic techniques and lovely Irish touches, this restaurant is a great showcase for the country.
A full vegetarian menu is also on offer.
Serving lunch and dinner, Pearl Brasserie is opened Monday through to Saturday.
Further information can be found at www.pearl-brasserie.com.
To make a booking you can contact Pearl Brasserie on 01 6613572.